Protection of personal data
This document creates the rules that "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" EOOD, UIC 203857819, with registered office and address of management Plovdiv 4000, 51 Iztochen Blvd., and, it applies guidance to the users of the website www.utopia-house.com.
Art. 1. (1) "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD collects and processes personal data of the users of the website on the grounds of art. 4, para. 1, item 2 and item 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act and specifically on the basis of the following:
Explicit consent of the user;
The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations under a contract in which the natural person to whom the data relate is a party, as well as for actions preceding exclusion under a contract and contractors at his request.
(2) The acceptance of the general conditions for use of the services is provided by UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD, the Users explicitly agree that UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD has the right to process personal data provided for the purposes of the implementation of services.
(3) Read from 28.05.2018, which is the initial date of application to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and concerning the free movement of such data and amending Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data), consent to the processing of personal data is given by the User explicitly, in writing, and on a case-by-case basis.
Art. 2. (1) UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD collects and processes personal data provided by the Users for the purposes of providing services, including for the following purposes:
- statistical purposes;
- protection of information security;
- ensuring the provision of the respective service;
- resolution of disputes between Users and third parties;
(2) "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD. follows the following principles in the processing of personal data of users.
- legality and good faith;
- precise definition of the purposes of the processing;
- correlation with the purposes of processing;
- accuracy and timeliness
- consent of the Users for data processing.
Art. 3. (1) "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD does not collect or process personal data, and the Users do not provide personal data that:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political, or trade union goals;
- refer to health, sex life, or the human genome.
(2) Al. 1 shall not be applied in the cases under art. 5, para. 2 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 4. (1) In case of event and processing of the personal data of the Users, "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD provides a high degree of protection according to exchange of information technologies against accidental or illegal destruction, or from accidental loss, from illegal access, change, or distribution, as well as from other illegal forms of processing.
(2) The users are obliged to send detailed information for storage and protection of personal data when providing "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD.
(3) The users are obliged to maintain up-to-date personal data, which they provide to "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD.
Art. 5. In cases where the personal data are received from the User to whom it relates, "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD. has the right to provide, after a preliminary assessment of the need for the provision by customers for fair processing of data in relation to the individual, for each specific case, the following information:
- the recipients or categories of recipients who may disclose the data;
- data on retention or voluntary nature in the provision of data and the consequences of showing them for provision;
- information on the right of access and the right to use the collected data.
Art. 6. "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD. offers users access to personal data collected in the process of providing and using services.
Art. 7. UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD provides the Commission for Personal Data Protection with access to the data kept by unregistered data and does not impede the control over the data processing processes.
Art. 8. UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD provides state organic data to the Users of services after an explicit written order and in cases provided by law and in a volume that does not exceed the goals they are looking for.
Art. 9. After achieving the goals for processing the personal data of the users, "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD combines the data or transfers them to another administrator of personal data in compliance with the requirements of Art. 25, para. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 10. (1) The users have the right to access the personal data, which refer to them, by sending to “UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE” LTD a request for granting access electronically.
(2) "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD provides access only to the data relating to the respective natural person who has sent the request for granting access.
Art. 11. (1) The natural person to whom the data refer has the right at any time to request from “UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE” LTD the following:
- confirmation of whether data relating to him are processed, information on the purposes of such processing, on the categories of data and on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- a message in an understandable form containing the personal data of the natural person being processed, as well as any available information about their source;
- information on the logic of any automated processing of personal data relating to the individual.
(2) The natural person, whose data are processed, shall have the right to request the actions under para. 1 free, at most once every 12 months.
Art. 12. The natural person, whose data are processed by "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD has the right at any time to request from "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD the following:
- to delete, correct or block his personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act;
- to notify the third parties to whom his personal data have been disclosed of any deletion, rectification or blocking carried out in accordance with the above sentence, except where this is not possible or involves excessive effort.
Art. 13. (1) The requests addressed to UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD according to the present policy must contain at least the following:
- name, address, and other data for identification of the respective natural person;
- description of the request;
- preferred form of providing the information;
- signature, date of submission of the application and address for correspondence.
Art. 14. (1) "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD shall rule on the request of the natural person according to art. 13, para. 1 within 14 working days from its submission.
(2) The term under par. 1 may be extended by UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD up to 30 working days, when a longer term is objectively required for the collection of all requested data and this seriously complicates the activity of UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD.
(3) UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE EOOD shall notify in writing the natural person, who has submitted the request for its satisfaction or shall refuse the satisfaction of the request with reasons. The notification is sent by UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD to the individual by mail with a return receipt or in person against a signature.
(4) The lack of notification by UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD to the natural person under this article shall be considered a refusal.
Art. 15. The data subject shall be entitled to the following:
- to object to UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD against the processing of his personal data if there is a legal basis for it; where the objection is justified, the personal data of the natural person concerned may no longer be processed;
- to object to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- to be notified before his personal data are disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes under item 2, giving him the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
Art. 16. (1) The natural person agrees that "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD has the right to store information or access to information stored in the terminal device of the recipient of the services that "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD offers.
(2) "UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE" LTD provides the recipient of the service with the opportunity at any time to receive information about the data stored in the terminal device. The respective natural person exercises this right by sending an e-mail to UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD and by identification card.
(3) In case the natural person has not objected explicitly against the storage of information or access to the information stored in the terminal device, “UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD has the right to perform these actions. The individual may file a written objection by e-mail to UTOPIA ART AND DESIGN HOUSE LTD.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
tel .: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19, fax: 02/915 35 25